In June, churches across the Diocese of London are boosting their links with credit unions. Come and join us for a training event (with curry!) More here.
In this new report, we examine the growth among five east London churches which have been ‘planted’ over the past 10 years. Download it here.
We work with a growing range of churches – including long-established congregations as well as new church plants. Our partner churches are from various denominations and styles. We believe churches in deprived and diverse areas have a vital role to play in the transformation of their communities and of wider society.
We equip churches through the practices of community organising, theological reflection and prayer. We also help them to use their resources more effectively for their mission. We undertake research to support their mission and share the lessons through publications, training and consultancy.
– We are recruiting a new Finance Manager. More details here.
– Our April news update contains news about the London Mayoral assembly, church planting and the Living Wage. You can read it here.
– Our March news update has word on our new report about the housing crisis, a conference invitation and much more. You can read it here.
– We have published a new guide (with Theos) for churches who offer public services. Keeping the Faith is available to download here.
– The CTC Community has been launched. You are invited to join us in our mission to resource local churches! Find out more here.